(Shared by akh Neezam)
Shaykh Saalih Al-Fawzān:
Things that are hated during salah.
1. It is hated to turn around with one’s face and chest in the Salāh.
2. It is hated to look toward the sky in the salah.
3. It is hated to close one’s eyes during Salāh unnecessarily as this is a Jewish practice.
4. It is hated to lean on one’s forearms when sitting during Salāh.
5. It is hated to lean on a wall or the like when standing in Salāh.
6. It is hated to fiddle in the Salāh such as playing with one’s leg, beard, garment, etc.
7. It is hated to place one’s hands on one’s waist during Salāh.
8. It is hated to interlace or crack one’s fingers in the Salāh.
9. It is hated to pray in a place that has pictures or drawings.
10. It is hated to pray when one needs to relieve himself, is disturbed by weather, or is hungry.
11. It is hated to pray when food that one desires has been made, ready to eat.
[Al-Mulakhas al-Fiqhī, 1/2.7]