One does not…
– Take a pic and post it on social media
– Trust anyone too easily
– Be too pessimist or too optimist
– Complain about Qadr
– Follow society and leave Sunnah
– Post anything online about your ibadah
– Post things online for the sake of attracting opposite gender (you deserve a slap)
– Attract billions of likes and still not wanting to deactivate (if this isnt causing riya in your heart, then I respect you.)
– Leave the major scholars and students of knowledge
– Abandon knowledge
– Use entertainment (humour or music) in giving dawah
– Sit with anyone who deals with bid’ah and defend them
– Have two or more faces, by being nice to innovators and ahlus sunnah
– Knows about the ruling about something but still stubborn.
And many more.